Castor Vali is proud to announce that we are now Cyber Essentials Certified. Cyber Essentials helps organisations protect themselves against a range of the most common cyber threats. Being Cyber Essentials Certified indicates that the certified organisation takes a proactive stance against malicious cyber attacks.
Cyber Essentials Requirements
The requirements of certification require that Castor Vali demonstrate:
- Secure configuration of software and devices used within the organisation
- Secure connection to the internet through firewalls
- Strong access control to data and services
- Various mechanisms for protection against virus and malware attacks
As part of Castor Vali’s commitment to exemplary standards, we are continually looking for ways to improve our services. Ensuring the integrity of our processes and systems helps to keep the data we hold secure. This certification provides assurance to our clients that we have a clear understanding of cyber threats and are constantly working to secure our IT systems against cyber attacks.
About National Cyber Security Centre
The National Cyber Security Centre states that undertaking the Cyber Essentials certification process and implementing even one of the five controls required by Cyber Essentials can protect businesses from around 80% of attacks.
The National Cyber Security Centre provide a range of free tools including:
- Certificate search, where you can check if organisations you work with are Cyber Essentials Certified
- Advice, including an overview of the five controls you can put in place to protect your organisation
- Cyber Essentials Readiness Toolkit to help organisations plan to move towards meeting the certification requirements
Castor Vali Compliance
Compliance and business ethics continue to drive our strategic vision and operational agenda. Castor Vali remains at the forefront of international security industry best practice and compliance. Visit our compliance page for more information about our policies and procedures, engagement with industry working groups, affiliations and range of certifications.