Please click on any of the reports below to download them.
Any difficulty downloading these reports may be due to your Browser Pop-Up Blocker. Simply click on the Pop-Ups icon on the right of your address bar at the top of this page and select the option to always accept pop-ups from https://www.castorvali.com.
Our 24/7 monitoring of global events provides immediate flash reporting for both Land and Maritime environments. Keeping clients informed on new events in their areas of interest. Please contact us if you wish to subscribe to this service.
Castor Vali flash report CV904 regarding a Criminal Boarding in Lagos STS, Nigeria.
Castor Vali flash report regarding an attack 182NM WSW of Brass, Nigeria.
Castor Vali flash report regarding a criminal boarding 16NM SE of Khor Angar, Djibouti.
Detailed Land and Maritime, tailored reports accompanied by incisive analysis of recent events and regional trends to enable in-depth understanding of risk and impact as well as informing the decision making process. Please contact us if you wish to subscribe to this service.
During the reporting period, five incidents were recorded globally. Two incidents in East Africa HRA and Indian Ocean, and three incidents in West Africa HRA.
- East Africa HRA: Suspicious activity in the Gulf of Aden highlights latent piracy threat posed to commercial vessels
- Mediterranean: Artillery strike on Tripoli Port marks significant militancy threat to commercial vessels and port operator
During the reporting period, three incidents were recorded globally.
- Three incidents in West Africa HRA
- West Africa HRA: Boarding highlights ever-present piracy threat to vessels transiting deep offshore in the Gulf of Guinea
- East Africa HRA: Floating mines threaten vessel transit in Red Sea
During the reporting period, two incidents were recorded globally.
Two incidents in South and Southeast Asia
- Southeast Asia: Singapore Maritime Security Task Force set for restructuring
- West Africa: Lagos Secure Anchorage area contract cancelled
During the reporting period, five incidents were recorded globally . Three incidents in West Africa HRA, one incident in South and Southeast Asia and one incident in America.
Global: January update of the maritime security and stability rating (MSSR)