Please click on any of the reports below to download them.
Any difficulty downloading these reports may be due to your Browser Pop-Up Blocker. Simply click on the Pop-Ups icon on the right of your address bar at the top of this page and select the option to always accept pop-ups from https://www.castorvali.com.
Our 24/7 monitoring of global events provides immediate flash reporting for both Land and Maritime environments. Keeping clients informed on new events in their areas of interest. Please contact us if you wish to subscribe to this service.
Castor Vali flash report regarding an attack 54NM north of Neves, São Tomé and Príncipe
Castor Vali flash report regarding a hijack 8NM South of Lome Anchorage, Togo
Castor Vali flash report regarding a hijack Around 8.9NM SE of Cotonou
Detailed Land and Maritime, tailored reports accompanied by incisive analysis of recent events and regional trends to enable in-depth understanding of risk and impact as well as informing the decision making process. Please contact us if you wish to subscribe to this service.
Over the reporting period, four incidents were reported globally. Three in West Africa and one in South and Southeast Asia.
- West Africa: Nigerian navy arrests seven alleged PMSC members
- Middle East: Japan to deploy naval forces to red sea and Persian gulf
Over the reporting period, three incidents were reported globally. Two in West Africa and one in the Americas.
- West Africa: NPA envisages replacing private security in anchorages
- Persian Gulf: reported explosion on Iranian tanker
Over the reporting period two incidents were reported in West Africa.
- Global: December update of the Maritime Security and Stability Rating (MSSR
Over the reporting period, ten incidents were reported globally. One in East Africa, five in West Africa and four in South and Southeast Asia.
- Indian Ocean: New threat warning to Indian ports from seaborn terrorism
- Southeast Asia: Increased kidnapping threat from ASG in Malaysian waters