Castor Vali defines Security Risk Management as the continuous process of identifying security risks and implementing measures to address them.
A risk is determined by considering the likelihood that a known threat (such as terrorism, crime, or poor road transport safety) could negatively affect assets (such as people, property or reputation) along with the impact that such an event would have.
A good security risk management company should:
- Work to understand how an organisation operates and what is important to its success and ethos
- Identify the risks that the organisation faces
- Make realistic recommendations for measures to avoid, reduce or eliminate those risks
- Assist in the implementation of those measures, with high-quality services tailored to the organisation
- Strive to meet or exceed client expectations in terms of service delivery whilst providing value for money
When choosing a security company you should look for:
- Demonstrable experience and expertise in your location, especially if you operate in remote, complex or hostile environments
- Global risk management experience
- A strong commitment to compliance and business ethics
- Sensitivity to regional cultures and a proven track record of building relationships with local and national personnel
- Provision of a range of services that meet all of your security needs
- A commitment to operational excellence supported by international accreditations
Castor Vali Africa is made up of local and international security risk management experts who are passionate about delivering services designed to keep people and property safer and more secure.
We offer a range of land and maritime security solutions. These include:
- Corporate Security and Risk Management
- Security Information Services
- Energy Sector Security
- Maritime Security
Castor Vali is constantly developing our product and service offering to meet client demand. We are flexible in our approach and can tailor our services to fit your needs. For more information please use the contact form below or email us at email@example.com