Castor Vali Services Nigeria (CVSN) specialises in providing security and risk management solutions to our clients, specifically tailored to the Nigerian market. These include multinational organisations, the on and offshore energy sector and commercial shipping calling at Nigerian and West African ports and terminals.
Castor Vali Services Nigeria
CVSN is one of nine companies within the Castor Vali Group. From our offices in Lagos, we specialise in supporting clients operating in Nigeria and the Gulf of Guinea. With safety at the heart of our operations, we have extensive experience and a thorough understanding of the risks when operating locally in remote and hostile environments. We are proud to consistently deliver the most complex projects safely, on time and on budget. Our security and advisory experts are highly experienced and qualified to provide a dedicated, client-focused service. Delivering risk mitigation solutions carefully tailored to project priorities.
Our mission is to provide intelligence-led, expeditionary security and risk management services, enabling our clients to maintain maximum operational effectiveness. Click here to learn more about Castor Vali’s mission and vision.
Maritime and Offshore Security
CVSN has successfully provided maritime and offshore security solutions to the highest industry standards since 2014. Our significant experience of maritime and offshore operations has earned us a reputation for quality, flexibility and reliability. Our client list includes the largest oil majors who rely on us to consistently provide safe solutions in full compliance with national laws and industry best practice. This combination makes us the right choice for maritime and offshore security services in Nigeria.
Our range of services include:
- West Africa Security Escort Vessels (SEV) – Providing SEV’s in and out of all Nigerian ports, terminals and other offshore facilities within Nigeria and the wider Gulf of Guinea.
- Offshore Security – Providing full project support with pre-mobilisation assessment and training, security planning, onshore crew change and logistics, offshore armed security vessel and onboard consultancy.
- Crew Training – Planning and delivering information, security training and guidance to crews in high-risk environments.
- Bridge Advisory – We provide bridge advisors (international and local) onboard vessels to assist with advice on vessel hardening procedures, door management systems and lockdown procedures, to assist the Master with the implementation of the security plan and coordination with client security and host nation security forces.
- Vessel Hardening Vulnerability Assessments – Providing assessments as a crucial part of the vessels readiness and safety to work offshore Nigeria. All vessel visiting or working offshore, require a well-prepared vessel hardening plan prior to her arrival.
- Port and Terminal Risk Assessments – Providing port/terminal assessments as part of mitigation measures for vessels readiness and safety to work offshore in high-risk waters.
Journey Management and Crew Change Support
- Journey Management Plans – Providing detailed road movement plans through all key travel locations, Lagos, Port Harcourt, Abuja and many remote locations.
- Crew change Support and Logistics – We provide end to end support to our clients to support crew movements to and from the vessel / platform. This includes visa, TWP / OPS arrangement, airport meet and greet, hotel bookings, journey managed road movements, internal air transfers, embarkation and disembarkation assistance and overall crew change coordination.
- Coordinated and managed from our Lagos office, we support our clients with vehicles, armed escorts, consultancy, planning and more. Our in-country team and local network are able to support our clients in a challenging and dynamic location. We are proud to have a 100% safety track record in the delivery of our services.
Security Information Services (SIS)
Castor Vali’s dedicated team of analysts provide accurate and timely reporting on security, political and commercial events throughout Africa. This ensures our clients can proactively manage their exposure to risks and explore opportunities.
Our range of services in Nigeria include :
- Nigeria Security Information Service – These are country-focused security alerts and reporting produced daily, weekly, monthly and bi-monthly. Our clients can tailor subscription packages from our intelligence products to suit their needs. Our SIS products are available for all countries in West Africa, these include:
- Maritime Piracy Reports – This is our offshore incidents service, which covers the Gulf of Guinea and other high-risk areas around the world. Our Maritime Flash Alert service is designed to provide timely and accurate information on key incidents and events as they occur within high-risk areas. Our team also produces a weekly Maritime Piracy Report which covers 4 areas, including the GoG.
- Threat and Security Risk Assessments – Utilising our intelligence networks and experienced in-country teams, our analysts can deliver focused assessments on areas of interest for our clients. Whether in the form of an initial threat assessment or a full security risk assessment
- COVID-19 Information Service – Our COVID-10 intelligence reporting provides our clients with updates on key developments concerning the pandemic in Kenya, Africa and the world. It also assesses the impact of the pandemic on country risk developments across the continent.
Corporate Social Responsibility and Compliance
Castor Vali is committed to conducting its business in an ethical and socially responsible manner, contributing to the communities in which we operate and respecting the needs of clients, employees, suppliers, regulators and other relevant stakeholders.
As an African focused company and an incorporated Nigerian entity, we have a clear policy and long-term strategy towards Local Content supported by our locally incorporated regional subsidiaries.
Through engagement with industry working groups, we remain at the forefront of international industry best practice, compliance and regulation changes. For more information on our commitment to compliance or to view our Code of Conduct and other policies, click here.
To find out more about our services: email us at email@example.com or call us on +234 (0) 903 876 5609
Castor Vali Services Nigeria:
Plot 24, Olabanji Olajide Street, Rahman Adeboyejo Estate, Lekki Phase 1,