Kenya’s historic general elections are scheduled to take place on 09 August 2022. Amid increasing uncertainty around the potential political and security risks that may manifest ahead of this vote, Castor Vali Africa, via its regional office in Nairobi, is offering specialised election monitoring and risk management support to clients.
Having been operational in Kenya since 2014 and with safety at the heart of all our operations, Castor Vali Africa has extensive experience and a thorough understanding of the potential risks and the appropriate mitigations measures when operating locally. We are proud to consistently deliver the most complex projects safely, on time and on budget to a large number of clients in Kenya.
Security Information Services
Election Monitoring Services
Castor Vali’s dedicated team of intelligence analysts within our Security Information Services department provide regular, accurate and timely reporting on all security, political and commercial events in Kenya. Such reporting ensures our clients can proactively manage their exposure to risks and explore opportunities in-country, even amidst national elections.
Clients interested in monitoring such risks and opportunities in Kenya ahead of the vote can subscribe to our Kenya monthly subscription package. This package includes access to the following:
- Daily Media Summaries (DMS): Sent each weekday morning, these summaries provide a round up of major political, security, and economic events in Kenya and the wider region from the day prior.
- Security Alerts and Advice Notes: Sent as and when intelligence has been received and verified, these alerts and advice notes notify clients to major events and incidents on an ongoing basis.
- Weekly Reports: Sent at the end of each week, these reports sum up and analyse the major security (terrorism and crime), socio-economic and political/electoral events in the country.
- Monthly Security Reports: Sent at the beginning of each month, these reports assess the major security events and trends from each month, supported by comprehensive statistical analysis, graphs and maps.
- Deep Dives: Sent as and when major developments or trends arise, these reports provide focused analysis on a particular issue.
Security Information Service TrialClients interested in trailing our subscription packages should complete this form:
Risk Management Services
Many Castor Vali personnel have former military and commercial experience working in some of the most complex environments. This experience, coupled with support from our intelligence team, renders Castor Vali well-placed to offer the following election risk management solutions:
- Election Training Services:
- Election Preparedness Training: This comprises an in-person training day encompassing a threat overview of Kenya, scenario modelling around this and security advice for the individual and the company on how to respond to an incident or crisis.
- E-learning: This comprises online courses covering a variety of topics, such as election preparedness, HEAT training or virtual security awareness training.
- Journey Management Support:
- Vehicle & Phone Tracking
- Airport Meet & Greet
- Close Protection Officer Support
- Police Escort
- 24-hour Operation Room Support
- Secure Hotel Assessments
- Other Risk Management Services
- Utilising our intelligence networks and experienced in-country team, clients are also able to engage with Castor Vali to complete tailored Security Risk Assessments with accompanying Security Plans. Such projects assess in detail how particular risks may impact a client’s personnel, assets and reputation in Kenya and develop appropriate risk mitigation measures, including evacuation plans, to manage this exposure.
Clients interested in finding our more about our Risk Management should contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Corporate Social Responsibility and Compliance
Castor Vali is committed to conducting its business in an ethical and socially responsible manner, contributing to the communities in which we operate and respecting the needs of clients, employees, suppliers, regulators and other relevant stakeholders.
As an Africa-focused company and an incorporated Kenyan entity, we have a clear policy and long-term strategy towards Local Content supported by our locally incorporated regional subsidiaries.
Through engagement with industry working groups, we remain at the forefront of international industry best practice, compliance and regulatory changes. For more information on our commitment to compliance or to view our Code of Conduct and other policies, click here.
Castor Vali is constantly developing and evolving our product and service offerings which are driven by client demand. Should you require a higher level of reporting than is currently offered, or reports for countries not currently listed we can tailor reports to fit your needs for a nominal additional cost. For more information use the contact form below or email us at email@example.com
General inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +254 (0) 20 440 9614.