Castor Vali provides a comprehensive suite of travel security and journey management functions, which enable organisations to meet their duty-of-care requirements for travelling or deployed personnel.
Through our dedicated travel management cell and regional 24/7 operation centres we provide a full turnkey solution for all travellers globally and throughout the African continent. Personnel are supported before, during and after travelling, through all stages of our risk management cycle.
Through our Travel Cell and TrackAssist platform, clients can expect to enjoy the benefits of:
- Pre-journey country safety and security alerts and/or reports
- 24/7 dedicated point of contact for all coordination and support
- 24/7 mobile phone tracking and monitoring
- Real-time alerts and advice
- Travel updates
- Airport meet and greet
- Secure transportation
- Scalable physical security solutions (e.g., close protection, escorts, etc.)
- Approved hotel vulnerability assessments
- Emergency call, response and support
- Daily situation reports
- Medical database for countries of travel
- Travel Management Company Integration
Tracking and Monitoring – TrackAssist
Together with Castor Vali’s technical partner Safeture, we bring cutting-edge technology and depth of experience, in providing security and risk management services to deliver the very best travel risk management solutions and services for our clients and their personnel, ensuring peace of mind when operating in complex environments.
Through the TrackAssist admin portal, administrators can manage all aspects of employee safety and communication. Providing centralised access for employee location, mass communication, booking data, and more. The TrackAssist App is a user-friendly application offering real-time information and assistance for travellers including updates on travel safety, health security, and medical information. The app also provides access to booking details, travel updates, e-learning resources, currency converter, local news, and other utilities.
The benefits of tracking and/or monitoring via TrackAssist:
- Comprehensive Duty of Care: Complete duty of care solution, from incident initiation to confirmed safety, ensuring legal and moral compliance.
- User-Friendly Interface: Intuitive web and mobile app interfaces, compatible with both Apple and Android devices.
- Flexible Integration Capabilities: Easily integrates with existing travel management solutions.
- Advanced Data Security: Exceeds legal compliance and industry-standard data protection measures.
- Privacy Control: Empowers end-users giving full control over their privacy settings, balancing security and privacy needs.
- Future-Ready Scalability: Scales with business needs, suitable for small to large organisations.
- Cutting-Edge Technology: Market-leading technology provided by Safeture.
- Effortless Onboarding: Streamlined activation process with dedicated support from Castor Vali.
Security SMS Alerting
From our 24/7 regional operation centres, Castor Vali delivers up-to-date, fast and efficient SMS alerts directly to your mobile phone, no matter the country or region. This service allows clients to receive timely information that may impact their business activities.
Secure Journey Management and Logistics
Castor Vali has a robust and well-tested process for the development and execution of journey management plans and logistical support. Client trips can vary substantially; therefore, we use a standard process whereby the journey management plan is designed specifically for travellers and aligned with their business needs.
24/7 Regional Operation Centres Hotline support
Castor Vali maintains and operates three fully equipped 24/7 operation centres. These centres are the integration cells where all operational information is collated and managed. The core functions are based within our East and West African headquarters, in Kenya and Nigeria, respectively as well as the UK.
These operation centres provide clients with a 24/7 crisis management point of contact for all operational services. These support functions include:
- 24/7 Operational support (phone line and email communications)
- Liaison and training with deployed personnel/team and management
- SMS and email intelligence reporting
- Tracking through our online platforms
- Emergency response coordination
- Corporate social responsibility project oversight
- In-house desktop scenario-based training
- Remote monitoring
- General advice and operational support