A suite of travel security functions which enable employers to meet their duty of care to their employees.
Through our dedicated TrackAssist service, we provide a 24/7 tracking and monitoring capability enabling employers to adhere to their corporate duty of care requirements. We deliver near real-time reporting on major travel disruptions as well as local security support and emergency response protecting people and assets as part of an integrated package.
Tracking and monitoring (GPRS and/or Satellite)- Personnel and Assets – In increasingly uncertain operating environments a dedicated yet flexible tracking capability not only meets corporate duty of care requirements but also enables companies to respond quickly in case of an emergency. Castor Vali offers both Global System for Mobile Communications (GSM) and Satellite tracking solutions, to ensure personnel are covered, no matter the environment.
- Security SMS Alerting- From our 24/7 Regional Operations Centres, Castor Vali delivers up to date, fast and efficient SMS alerts directly to your mobile phone, no matter the country or region. This service allows clients to receive timely information that can impact on business activities.
Secure Journey Management and Logistics – We provide security travel/journey management services as well as operational assistance, helping businesses with all aspects of travel safety and security and keeping employees safe wherever they travel. We provide a coordinated approach to travel management safety, ensuring our clients have robust procedures in place to prepare and protect their employees, this includes:
- Pre-Travel Security Briefing– Delivered to our clientele, pre-travel, depicting key safety and security matters.
- Airport meet and greet, protocol services & VIP fast track – From economy flights, through to VIP arrivals, Castor Vali have you covered with airport arrival protocols, allowing for smooth, safe and secure services.
- Security escort vehicles and personnel– Our team of in-country experts provide vetted and approved vehicles and where required, security operatives, tailored to suit the operating environment.
- Driver and vehicle arrangements in all key travel destinations
24/7 Regional Operations Centre Hotline support – Castor Vali maintains and operates three fully operational 24/7 Operations Centers, which are the integration cells where all operational information is collated. The main function sits within our Operational Headquarters in Nairobi, Kenya.
The Castor Vali Operations Centre provides the project with a 24/7 crisis management point of contact for all operational services. Our staff are experienced in supporting global operations and missions, with established Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) that have been refined through our experience and open approach to continual improvement.
- 24/7 Operational Support (Phone line and email communications)
- Liaison and training with deployed personnel/team and management
- SMS and email intelligence reporting
- Tracking through our online platforms
- Emergency response coordination
- CSR project oversight
- Desktop training serials
- General advice and operational support