Castor Vali’s dedicated team of intelligence analysts within our Security Information Service (SIS) department in southern Africa provides regular, accurate and timely reporting on all security, political and commercial events in Mozambique. This information is gathered from our analysts in the country as well as through an established source network supported by our incorporation in Mozambique in 2021. Notably, much of our Mozambique SIS is dedicated to covering the insurgency in Cabo Delgado.
Our Mozambique SIS entails access to the following
- Daily Roundups: Sent by 1030 SAST (South Africa Standard Time) every day, these reports contain articles that summarise the key news stories from the day prior in-country, including all major political, security and economic developments.
- Alerts: These reports are sent on an ongoing basis or when significant reported and verified incidents emerge. Two types of alerts are released, namely, Security Alerts, which entail alerting to live events, and Advice Notes, which are sent 48 hours before upcoming events that may impact the safety and security of our clients. Alerts are sent via SMS/WhatsApp and email.
- Weekly Report: Sent every Friday, these reports contain a summary of the previous week’s key events in terms of terrorism and conflict, with a focus on insurgency and socio-economic and political developments, supported by graphics and maps. We also provide other useful information, including foreign government travel advice and iconic photographs from the media.
- Monthly Report: These reports provide a review of key political, socio-economic and security events from the previous month. In addition, short-term, medium-term and long-term risk ratings are provided to help clients forecast operational decision-making in Mozambique.
- Deep Dives: Sent as and when key developments occur or trends emerge, these reports entail dedicated analytical briefs into specific topics of interest for our clients. This may include a review of key political developments, such as in the lead-up to elections, emerging crime or terrorism trends and social developments.
We encourage our clients to test our services and offer free trials to interested clients at any time. Please complete the form below to access these reports: