Nigeria’s general elections are scheduled to take place on 25 February 2023. Amid increasing uncertainty around the potential for political and security risks that may manifest ahead of this vote, Castor Vali Services Nigeria (CVSN), via its office in Lagos, is offering specialised election monitoring and risk management support to clients.
Having been operational in Nigeria since 2014 and with safety at the heart of all our operations, CVSN has extensive experience and a thorough understanding of the potential risks and the appropriate mitigation measures when operating locally. We are proud to consistently deliver the most complex projects safely, on time and on budget to a large number of clients in Nigeria.
Security Information Services
Election Monitoring Services
Castor Vali’s dedicated team of intelligence analysts within our Security Information Services department provide regular, accurate and timely reporting on all security, political and commercial events in Nigeria. Such reporting ensures our clients can proactively manage their exposure to risks and explore opportunities in-country, even amidst national elections.
Clients interested in monitoring risks and opportunities in Nigeria ahead of and during the vote can subscribe to our Nigeria monthly subscription package. We offer both offshore and onshore subscription packages, detailed as below:
Nigeria Onshore Reporting Package
- Daily roundups of major political, security, and economic events from the day prior.
- Alerting to major events on an ongoing basis, sent as both SMS and email
- Weekly reports of political and security trends each week, sent on Tuesdays.
- Monthly reports assessing the major events from each month.
- Deep Dives into trending issues as and when they arise in the country.
Nigeria Offshore Reporting Package
- Flash Alerts of global maritime crime and piracy developments, with a focus on the Gulf of Guinea
- Weekly Reporting summarising the key maritime events from each week, supported by graphs and maps.
Nigeria Bespoke Reporting
Many clients also approach us to answer a specific question/conduct a focused assessment to support their operations in-country ahead of the elections. Example reporting types available for Nigeria are as follows:
- A pre-market entry assessment: This can take many forms, but generally such reports review the political, economic, security and sector landscape that clients intend to operate in before entering the market.
- Due Diligence investigations: These include background and compliance checks on individuals/companies clients’ intend to operate with.
- Threat assessments: Such a report would detail the threats to your proposed operations (with a focus on security) focusing on your area of business, including crew changes if applicable.
- Security Risk Assessment: This builds on the threat assessment by not only detailing the threats in the area but by expanding on the likelihood and impact of these threats manifesting at the site in question and the site’s vulnerability in this regard.
Security Information Service Trial
Clients interested in trailing our subscription packages should complete this form:
Security Information Service TrialClients interested in trailing our subscription packages should complete this form:
Risk Management Services
Many Castor Vali personnel have former military and commercial experience working in some of the most complex environments. This experience, coupled with support from our intelligence team, makes Castor Vali the best option for the following election risk management solutions:
- Election Training Services:
- Election Preparedness Training: This comprises an in-person training day encompassing a threat overview of Nigeria, scenario modelling around this and security advice for the individual and the company on how to respond to an incident or crisis.
- E-learning: This comprises online courses covering a variety of topics, such as election preparedness, HEAT training or virtual security awareness training.
- Journey Management Support:
- Vehicle & Phone Tracking
- Airport Meet & Greet
- Close Protection Officer Support
- Police Escort
- 24-hour Operation Room Support
- Secure Hotel Assessments
Clients interested in finding out more about our Risk Management should contact email@example.com.
Corporate Social Responsibility and Compliance
Castor Vali is committed to conducting its business in an ethical and socially responsible manner, contributing to the communities in which we operate and respecting the needs of clients, employees, suppliers, regulators and other relevant stakeholders.
As an Africa-focused company and an incorporated Nigerian entity, we have a clear policy and long-term strategy towards Local Content supported by our locally incorporated regional subsidiaries.
Through engagement with industry working groups, we remain at the forefront of international industry best practices, compliance and regulatory changes. For more information on our commitment to compliance or to view our Code of Conduct and other policies, click here.
Castor Vali is constantly developing and evolving our product and service offerings which are driven by client demand. Should you require a different level of support than is currently detailed above, please get in touch with us via the contact form below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
General inquiries: email@example.com or call us on 234 (0) 903 876 5609.