Published every Tuesday, the Weekly Maritime Piracy Report includes:
- A summary of key events from the last seven days, in a concise and simple picture format indicating the areas of activity, all on one page for those short on time.
- Covering four regions in greater detail: West Africa, Indian Ocean HRA, Southeast Asia and the Americas.
- Follow up reporting to provide updates and further details that may have emerged since the initial report was published.
- Mapping and statistics, covering trend analysis for attacks across regions, by vessel type and timings, in addition to a comparison with previous weeks or years.
This detail allows the reader to easily visualise patterns and comparisons by region year on year. The Weekly Maritime Piracy Reports provide valuable security information which assist organisations to plan accordingly.
To sign up to this service you will be asked to:
- Complete and return a simple Service Level Agreement (SLA);
- Provide details of up to 10 recipients that are to be added to the distribution list.
Sign up for a Two Week, no Obligation Free Trial
Maritime Flash Reports
As part of our commitment to safety of seafarers, all Maritime Flash reporting will continue to be shared free from charge. If you are not already receiving our Flash reports, you can sign up to the free subscription here.