We aim to provide the most accessible, accurate and succinct analysis of events in Mozambique.
Our comprehensive service includes:
Daily Incident Reports: providing notifications of events which occurred in the previous day(s) in a short easy to digest format.
Weekly Report: Sent on a Monday, covering Wednesday – Tuesday of the previous week. Focusing on:
- the week’s key events,
- an outlook to the next week,
- key incidents,
- crime and terrorist statistics,
- a contextualised overview of the most significant security incidents and events of the week,
- foreign government travel advice,
- upcoming events,
- iconic photographs from the media that week.
Monthly Report: Sent on the 27th of every month. The report provides an overview of the political, economic and safety/security activity during the month;
Situation Reports: provide a detailed analysis of reported security incidents.
- Add up to 10 members of staff to your account
- Choose all elements of the service, or those that will be useful to you
Three payment options:
- Choose to pay as you go at $500 (exc. VAT) per calendar month, renewable monthly.
- Sign up to an annual contract and receive a discount of $50 per month.
- Pay on year upfront $5100 (exc.VAT) equal to $425 per month.
This service is also available at a significant discount to NGOs prices available on request by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.