Providing businesses worldwide with sources of accurate, verified and timely information about Kenya, to empower their operations whilst maintaining awareness of areas of interest for the future.
- Daily Media Summary (DMS) – Sent at 0900hrs every day, containing articles that summarise the key news stories of the day. Focusing on Kenyan Security issues but also covering economics, development, governance and issues in neighbouring countries throughout East Africa.
- Weekly Security Report (WSR) – Sent every Thursday, covering the preceding seven days. The WSR contains a summary of the week’s key events and an outlook to the following week including key incidents, crime and terrorism statistics accompanied by our commentary and advice. Strategic Developments cover the most significant security incidents and events of the week, with the context and our analysis. We also provide other useful information, including foreign government travel advice, upcoming events and iconic photographs from the media.
- Monthly Security Report (MSR) – Sent on the 6th working day of each month covering the previous month. The MSR focuses on crime, terrorism and intercommunal violence statistics along with an analysis of historic trends and a summary of the most significant strategic developments.
- SMS alerts – for ongoing or significant reported and verified incidents.
- Security Alert (SA) – Incident reports for ongoing or significant reported and verified incidents, sent by email.
- Advice Notes (AN) – sent 48 hours before upcoming events that may impact safety or security
Castor Vali is constantly developing and evolving our product and service offerings which are driven by client demand. Should you require a higher level of reporting than is currently offered, or reports for countries not currently listed we can tailor reports to fit your needs for a nominal additional cost. For more information use the contact form below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org